20180630

Activités pédagogiques et culturelles aux Instants Chavirés

Séance de vulgarisation présentée par Jean-François Pichard et Arnaud Rivière :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiz1XCDrQIU

Let's call it the "official" teaser for GuT 003, out sooner or later !
Guess who's back ? Been down so long it looks like up to me, this so-called label is ripe for a resurrection, which means bad news for some people.
Unlike a rumor says, I was NOT in jail. Not yet. I was just not in the mood for this label for a while.
Another rumor which is true is that there is a new vinyl label coming soon, it's in the pipes, just postponed for a while.
For those who have been  spying on Galerue Tache(s) since Day One (my Nextclues homies) I must say that I changed my mind, as I first wrote that I would delete this whole blog myself after a handful of releases, but that would give the opportunity to my watchdog (AOC Briard Pur Souche) TG Gondard to try to get my releases nuked from Discogs again, and that's not going to happen, so Galerue Taches(s) will remain online as long as it's allowed.
I do have a good number of releases to unleash here sooner or later so keep watching.
It's been SIX YEARS since the first release, and there are only two albums here, but hey, you have other things to listen to, don't you ?
Please note that the Galerue Tache(s) releases are and will always remain FREE (both tapes & mp3s) as I see this as a place to ditch some bullshit which I want to exist somehow, but with no money involved in it, one way or the other.
On the other hand, the vinyl label won't be free, so you can start saving.
Rest assured that if you screwed me in the past, I'm about to screw you back big time, strictly on a musical level, here on Galerue Tache(s) or on the upcoming vinyl label.
And to quote Everlast : "If you diss me, I'm gonna diss you back" !

See you soon.